A single bike tire can revolutionize the way we commute. Check it out Advertisements
Read more "Sustainable Tuesday"
by RoranStronghammer. Explore more infographics like this one on the web’s largest information design community – Visually.
Read more "All The More Reason…"
I’m going to miss you bread!! But I want to live longer and feel good. Yeast out!! http://authoritynutrition.com/why-is-bread-bad-for-you/
Read more "Bye-Bye Bread"
- Increased fruit consumption is tied to lower body weight and a lower risk of obesity associated diseases
- Fruit can also keep us from overeating because it makes us feel fuller
- Do not chose juice over fruit because chewing the whole fruit slows down consumption
- If you want to make your own juice opt for the blender so the fiber isn’t completely stripped
- Avoid dry fruit – Dried fruit essentially concentrates the calories and sugar into smaller packets, making it easier to consume excess calories
The fruit hierarchy:
- Fresh fruit
- Dried fruit
- Sweetened dried fruit
Read more "Eat WHOLE Fruit – NYTimes Article"
Give a Shit About Nature – a popular Facebook page – raises the question: can this be sustained?
Read more "Animal Farm"